Paul F. Adamson – Criminal Defense Attorney
A member of the Ohio and National Associations of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Summit County Trial Lawyers Association, Mr. Adamson has established himself as one of the preeminent trial lawyers and criminal defense practitioners in Northeastern Ohio. One of the few to obtain not guilty verdicts in a federal drug conspiracy trial, Mr. Adamson recently obtained not guilty verdicts in a complex federal white- collar trial as well as a dismissal in Federal Medicare Fraud case on the day before trial.
At the state level Mr. Adamson has been equally effective in bench and jury trials with Not Guilty verdicts in high profile cases, drug conspiracy trials, robbery, rape and felonious assault cases as well as numerous felony and misdemeanor DUI cases. At the appellate level Mr. Adamson has successfully represented defendants in the state appeals Courts (Fifth, Eighth, Ninth and Eleventh Districts) and in the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Mr. Adamson has received the 2012 AV Preeminent: Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards by Lexis-Nexis / Martindale – Hubbell.
- Not guilty verdict in Federal Drug Trafficking Conspiracy Trial (U.S. vs. Marshall);
- Successful Federal Habeas Corpus and Resentencing with reduced sentence (United States v. Cantrell), a case involving a marijuana distribution conspiracy;
- Not guilty verdicts in a state Robbery trial (State v. Little) involving mistaken identity, with the use of an eyewitness identification expert;
- Not guilty verdicts in a federal Gambling Conspiracy trial (United States v. Udeck) involving offshore and internet allegations;
- Not guilty verdicts in a state Rape case involving allegations against a step-father by a step-daughter;
- Not guilty verdicts in a complex federal Medicare Fraud trial involving testimony and cross-examination of numerous expert witnesses and voluminous records (United States v. Reither);
- Successful reductions to misdemeanors from felony DUI indictments in numerous cases based upon constitutional challenges to the underlying convictions (State v. Huber, State v. Eaton, State v. Reed, State v. Musser, State v. Dunn).
Criminal Representation: Summit, Stark, Portage, Medina Wayne, Cuyahoga and surrounding counties, and in all Municipal Courts; United States District Court (Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio); all Appellate Courts (State and Federal).
Personal Injury Representation and Litigation (State and Federal Courts)
Business and Commercial Litigation (State and Federal Courts)
Contact Attorney Paul F. Adamson by email or telephone (330-253-7171) to arrange for a free initial consultation.